Sleep and Parenting Services
STEP 1: Choose your Package
Please see the options below for the different packages we offer. For toddler and baby Sleep training and Potty training packages, we would then do the following.
STEP 2: Journal & Client Intake form.
We start by sending you a journal and client information form, which you use to track your Infant's food, moods & sleep activity.
The journal removes the guesswork. Your consultant will use it to quickly identify and evaluate any issues.
STEP 3: Consult
In a private consultation, you and your consultant will talk about:
• Your child's personality, weight, age, your main concerns and expectations.
• The routines and people in your child’s life.
• Solutions and Expectations
STEP 4: Guidance
Based on your journal, consult, and your family, your consultant will send you a personalized, step-by-step plan.
Your plan will walk you through everything you’ll need to do to help you resolve your concerns.
STEP 5: 21-Days of unlimited email and phone support OR Annual support - you decide
As you work through your plan, you can be in frequent contact with your consultant to ask questions and get support, anytime.
The Sleep Training Packages
- Consultation via online conferencing / phone (1 hr) OR in the comfort of your own home (1.5 hrs)
- Individualized step-by-step plan
- Daily support for 21 days
- ANNUAL - if you feel that you would like on going support and guidance for the next year, then the annual package is the best package for you and our most popular, call anytime, support when and as you need it, on going help with routines, introducing solids, transition's to daycare or child care providers, assistance with vacations, and an on going relationship with your consultant.
The Potty Training Packages
- Consultation in the comfort of your own home (1 hr) or via online conferencing or phone (45 minutes)
- Individualized Step-by-step plan (days, naps and nights)
- Daily Support for 2 weeks
The Refresher Package
For previous clients who have signed off from one of our services and are in need of a pep talk related to sleep, potty training, discipline.
- Spend up to 45 minutes to speak with a consultant - have your questions ready!
- Comes with 4 emails to get you back on track.
Private Group Seminars
If you are part of a Moms group or have a Moms net work, who get like to get together and hang out during the day, feel free to club together and have one of our consultants come to the home and do a private seminar - maximum of 5 guests.
- Consultant will come to your home to host a private 1 hour seminar
- Get your questions answered regarding any parenting issue you are facing in a comfortable non judgmental environment
- Available in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland only (GVRD)
To compliment our Ebook 'Potty Training Made Simple', this support will give you the opportunity to ask questions via email, when you are already in the throws of training or before hand. Please download the book FIRST.
A Cheekychops Consultant will be assigned to you within 24 hrs to utilize this support over a two week period from the first initial contact, 10 emails maximum.
“I can't thank you enough for your guidance and support”
— Thank you so much, it's greatly appreciated Nichola
Recent Blog Posts
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund - There are no refunds on sleep packages once the initial consultation has taken place and/or you have a copy of a personalized sleep plan.
Cancellation - A client cancelling any service (excluding talk times) with less than 72 hours notice before the scheduled appointment will be invoiced a $50 cancellation fee.
Reschedule - If you need to reschedule, please email email@example.com
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Prices do not include GST or International taxes. (International taxes are only applicable for international clients.)
"I am so glad to have taken the jump and accomplished what we have. It wouldn't have been possible without your support. Not only is Rachel sleeping through the night, but she is also napping in her crib. What a treat! Thanks again for all your help. I'll be recommending your services to every new parent in need of sleep!"
— Dominique, mother of Rachel